Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tagged by Carola!

OK Carola - you put me to shame with your immaculate house!! But I'm just keeping it real, so don't judge me by these pictures! My house is usually clean from 11 PM - 7 AM. So... unless anyone out there is planning on sleeping over anytime soon, you won't see it clean! But that's ok, this is my life. We're busy and I wouldn't have it any other way! By the way, I checked the blogs of those of you who had this challenge and you all have clean houses. I hope none of you cheated.... :)

Here are the rules:
NO cleaning
NO straightening
NO wiping kids noses...
Take these pictures RIGHT NOW!

Laundry Room

This is a good day....

Downstairs Bathroom

Upstairs Bathroom (Kids)

Master Bathroom

Kitchen Sink

Fridge

Ummmm....yeah.....
Closet(s)

Yikes!!!

Self Portrait

MySpace anyone?? :)

Favorite Room
OK, OK, I realize this isn't actually a room, but it is the ceiling fan in my bedroom. When I see it, it means I'm going to bed. Hooray!

Favorite Shoes
At least for the moment. See closet picture.

Where Are Your Kids?
Lila - At her first day of Kindergarten! But I took this picture of her (and her newly painted purple fingernails) before she left.




Chloe - Getting into trouble."What Mom? I'm just rubbing this cookie into the carpet...no big deal..."


Max - Runny nose and shirt covered with throw up. As usual. But still really cute!

Dream Vacation

Italy

or...


Greece

But I still really, really want to go to NYC. That's probably my "reality" vacation.

I tag.... Jen, Amy and Ra!

4 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Okay, that is one awesome way to tag! I love it and don't be ashamed, no one's house is perfect. A messy house only shows that your out doing other things rather then cleaning. Cute shoes and I love the picture of your fan, I feel the same way when I finally go to bed at night!

Nesa said...

um yeah, i did not do this tag because my house is way worse. yours looks pretty clean if you ask me, and you have 3 kids! I really have no excuse.

Lily said...

I like the hanging cleaners in the laundryroom, what a great idea. I've seen your house before you had 3 kids and it's cleaner now...lol
Come stay in Philly with us and you can see NYC it's only 2 hrs away and wonderful. You can see DC while your at it and you can look at my pictures of Greece.
So proud of you

Summer said...

Cammi!!! Hey, how come I never knew until today that you had two m's in your name? I'm so glad you left a comment.

You look as young and lovely as ever and your kids are all adorable! We both have 3 now. Isn't that crazy? My oldest two are off to school so it's just me and the baby at home these days. I'm adding you to my reader right now. Can't wait to get reacquainted!