Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Hills - Season 4, Episode 1

If you like The Hills and haven't watched the season premiere, stop reading now. If you don't like The Hills and/or "reality" shows, stop reading now. Last warning - if you don't want to read my ramblings about people I don't know and will never meet, stop reading now.

Lauren runs into a guy she used to date in high school - Doug. They end up going out on a date. He's cute but after seeing the sneak preview for the season, he gets a:



At some point he starts to date Stephanie, Spencer's sister, behind Lauren's back! I knew there was a sneaky reason why they brought Stephanie on to the show. I'm sure she is going to cause some major drama this season.

Spencer has moved back in with Heidi just in time for her sister Holly to visit. Heidi didn't tell him Holly was coming and hopes to get home before she arrives. Of course, Holly is early... Spencer and his flesh colored beard are oh so thrilled:



I already hate Holly and she's been on the show for 2 seconds. So of course, she is going to move to Hollywood so she can be on the show all the time. This picture says it all:



Audrina and Lo are still fighting, so Lauren decides throw Audrina a birthday party to try and smooth things over. Lo is stuck up as she always is and doesn't hang out at the party. Lauren tells her that she has to talk to Audrina and apologize. Lo's "apology" is a sorry one. Here is my version:









The clips from the upcoming season look pretty dramatic. There are so many questions to be answered...Will Whitney find love? Will Lauren forgive Stephanie and Doug? Will Audrina and Lauren become frenemies? Will Heidi and Spencer survive the envasion of her wanna-be sister Holly? Oh the drama! I'm looking forward to this new season :)

2 comments:

Megan C. said...

I wasn't feeling well on Saturday and watched a marathon of Season 3. I'm into it now. It's a total guilty pleasure and now I'm trying to figure out how to watch Season 4 without Dallin mocking me

The Andersons said...

OH MY GOSH! i LOVE this show. and derek makes fun of me. hahahahah i love it. i also watched the marathon ALL day saturday while sophie and i played on the floor all day. cleaning? oh no. not today. ahahah