Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm Going On A Blog Trip

There are lots of reasons why I like to blog. My top 3 are:

1 - I like to rant about stuff and pretend that other people care
2 - I like getting my creative juices flowing
3 - It's been fun finding old friends/meeting new people

So I'm going to participate in a fun event that Marie from mommycommunity.com is putting on and do all 3! Basically, it's a road trip with a twist. The twist being that you don't leave your house or actually go on the road.... The week of September 1-5, Marie has made an itinerary of things to blog about so other Moms can get to know you. Then you can get online to see who else has posted and read about them! I'm guess I'm just kind of nosy like that and want to see what other people are up to.

If this sounds like something you want to do too, click on the graphic below and get more info.

0 comments: