Friday, August 01, 2008

Happy BELATED Birthday Marc!!

Marc turned 30 (!) on Sunday the 27th. So in honor of his birthday, here are 30 reasons why everyone who knows him loves him! If you want to, leave a comment with your favorite Marc memory!

Thoughtful
Protective
Strong
Handsome
Funny!
Trustworthy
Best Daddy in the world
Computer Whiz
Loving
Leader
Sensitive (shhhh, I won't tell anyone)
Smart
Passionate
Geeky
Kind
Spiritual
Patriotic
Friendly
Knowledgeable (believe me...he knows everything. Just ask him!)
Handyman
Spoiler
Hard worker
Encouraging
Gentle
Supportive
Charming
A favorite Uncle
Adventurous
Patient
Family man

and #31? All mine :)

(I'm sorry I didn't post this on your birthday honey, but I really do love you!)

5 comments:

Nesa said...

Well, my first memory of Marc is probably my best. I first met Marc at Ampee's reception. I remember how happy Cammi looked being with Marc...it was great.

Thanks for taking care of and making my pal a happy woman, Marc! She deserves the best =).

Nesa said...

Oh, and I forgot to add that when he looked at her, you could just tell that Marc ADORED Cammi...it was soo sweet!

Happy Birthday Marc!

Amy Jensen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Marc. My sisters b-day is on the 27th as well. Anyway I don't have lots of memories with just you but I do know you are a great husband and dad. Cammi is really happy and that makes me happy! I also remember at your wedding dinner standing up and making the comment that you an I used to date as a joke, the silence in the room and the look on everyone's faces at first were priceless!

The Tchongas said...

No way, I am older than you? that SUCKS!!

Feliz Aniversario Blaser-Razor!!

thank you for being the BEST zone leader ever!! :)

Shyla said...

Happy Birthday Marc! We hope you had a great day.