Friday, August 01, 2008

SYTYCD Results!

Chelsie is gone. It was bound to happen sometime....but she looked a little surprised that it wasn't Courtney! I think Chelsie lost a little of her appeal each week. Her Latin solos can only take her so far. She should have done something new.

I'm not surprised about Mark, although I found his solo with his suspenders entertaining.

Hmmmm - so what do you think of your top 4? Katee, Courtney, Joshua and Twitch... I guess they are competing for the title of America's Favorite Dancer, not America's Best Dancer. (I'm still bitter about Will!) It should be an entertaining finale though! Who wants to come over and watch it with me?? Kika??

2 comments:

The Tchongas said...

I'm in, I'm in!!!

Address???? Wait, I DO have your address!

girl... I am even MORE bitter over Will, since his audition I was sure he was gonna WIN! But it's like American Idol, when you leave it up for the PEOPLE to decide, they do for who they LIKE, not necessarily the best TALENTED PERSON!

SO... I think we should make Brazilian food and surprise el Marco, que tal? yay!! it's a date!!

The Hauser's said...

Hey there..
Where at in Utah are you? We are moving to St. George in a couple of months.. prior to where we live now, we were in SLC, and surrounding area's for about 15 years. Anyway.. wanted to say hi.. Love your blog!