Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Making A Habit - Day 3 Update

I woke up today at exactly 6:29 on my own. Hmmmm - very interesting. My Aunty Lily posted this comment on my first post: "An ounce of morning is worth a pound of afternoon." I love that! I'm finding it to be true. Here are a few motivating discoveries to keep me going:

1 - It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be
2 - I'm not as tired as I thought I would be
3 - Yesterday I washed, dried and folded 4 loads of laundry before 11 AM. That's never happened before. It could possibly happen again :)
4 - Today I made a waffle and bacon breakfast for the whole fam at 7:30 AM with dry hair.
And this was after taking a shower. Amazing!

Maybe I'm just being tricked...

6 comments:

Marc said...

And the breakfast was DELICIOUS! Thanks babe!!!!!!

Spence & Aiona said...

you are so dang clever- and i love your story! i hope one day i will be able to make my page look half as decent as yours! :)

Jo Lynn said...

Dang girl, that's awesome. Breakfast, laundry, soon you'll have lunches packed and the house clean and out the door. That's incredible, I can't remember the last time I made a big breakfast. I loved your warnings on your reality tv post, that's great.

Megan C. said...

That's awesome! I'm on Day 3 of getting up early for work and I'm totally beat! What's your secret?

Paige said...

Good for you! I hope it stays easy. Does this mean you are going to bed earlier too?

Ward's said...

Way to go Camm! This is encouragement for me!!! LaMarque always tells me the same thing; it takes 21-28 days to make or break a habbit. Keep on goin'