Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My New Friend

(Never mind how dirty my toaster oven is...)

I was reading a blog online of a mom who cooks everything in her toaster oven. I thought that she might be a little coo coo for cocoa puffs because she hosts a frugal living site and some of her ideas are a little out there. Well, it's been so hot that I decided to give it a try....and it actually works just like a regular oven. Who would've thought?? :) So far, I have baked enchiladas and spaghetti meatballs in it and today I put it to the final test - cookies! Hooray for not heating the whole house!!

Sent from my sweet, pink Blackberry Pearl

1 comments:

Lynne said...

I've never owned a toaster oven--what a great idea. I'll have to try it now that I'm cooking more for two than for eight! Thanks Cammi!