Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mamma Mia!



Last night I went to see Mamma Mia with my mom, my sis & mother-in-law, and my cousin and aunt. I thought it would be a cute movie, but I didn't expect to love it as much as I did! The setting was gorgeous. I want to take a vacation to Greece now! All of the actors did a great job and the music was really good. It was hilarious too! I bet it was really fun to be in that movie. My favorite part of the night? Dancing in the movie theater to the closing credits and having the rest of the theater stare at us like we were crazy...because we are! Thanks for a fun night everyone!!

GO SEE IT!

4 comments:

Nesa said...

Yes...I have to agree with you cam, you are Caaarazy! But I still love ya ;)

Sara McBride said...

I loved it, too! And it was such a fun girls night out. And again, tell Marc thanks for the great surprise. We are the dancing queens!

Paige said...

I'm glad to hear a report of it -- sounds like fun. I'll have to go see it with girls instead of my husband.

Lynne said...

I'm so glad we all went Cammi--perfect to have Susie there, too. We could all go all over again when Paige is here! Loved it!