Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon...

I've left a bunch of messages on your blogs, so I guess it's my turn to post this!

1. Add a comment on my blog and leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot just do anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to be honest, Amy has had a lot of crappy friends over the years. -Not so much anymore. But, you were the one friend that was always consitantly nice to me. Most of Amys' friends all hated me-cuz she did (at the time) But, you were always so nice. You haven't changed!!!

Megan C. said...

I remember hearing about you and your family from both Dallin and Dustin years ago, so I was pretty intimidated the first time I met you because I'd hear so many great things. But once I met you and you were so fun and nice, I felt much better. Plus I was so excited to meet someone else so up on pop culture!

Nesa said...

well i have many memories of you Cam...but the one i will post about is when we were sophmores (i think) and it was me, you, and angie. I am not sure where we were going at the time, but i do remember we ended up on two wheels for a moment...was that you or angie driving? good times!

Cammi said...

Hmmm - it must have been Angie. I would NEVER have driven recklessly. EVER. ;)

Amy Jensen said...

Well I have so so many good and fun memories! I remember when I first met you even though it was through our loser bf's at the time, I thought to my self I really like her and she is so pretty! One memory though is remember when we were hanging out with Mitch Ford and them. One night in particular we were all piling in to someone's truck and you were getting in and Mitch shut the door on your hand!!! I couldn't believe it you didn't even cry and he opened the door and your hand was all smashed. I felt so bad. Anyway, Oh the good ol' days.

Cammi said...

Since Nesa didn't leave this on her blog, I'm going to post my memory about her here.

Remember the day you locked your keys in the car at school? We worked on your lock for a couple of hours with a wire hanger that was in my locker. When we finally got it open and I had stopped giving you a hard time about it, I went to my car...and the keys were locked in the ignition!! I just about died. I think it is hilarious now!