Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged! (x2)

Tag #1

What I was doing...

10 yrs. ago: I was fifteen and being a hellion before starting my Junior year of High School. Good times.

5 yrs. ago: Lila was born in February of 2003 so I was experiencing new momhood and working full time at Henry Schein, the company formally known as Dentrix, as the HR assistant.

1 year ago: I was being a busy mom to 2 kids and working part time from home as the assistant to the Director of Sales at Henry Schein.

Yesterday: I was at my Mom’s house waiting for her new carpet to be installed. (With my 3 kids!) It was a surprise for her while she was away on vacation in Florida. It was a LONG day, but it was worth it to see her reaction.

5 favorite snacks: Brownies, Milkyway candy bar, nachos, hot chocolate, and popcorn

5 favorite books: Anything by John Grisham (that’s more than 5, right?)

5 places I would love to run away to: Vegas, Cabo, Hawaii, New York and on the days when I really can’t run away…my shower

5 bad habits: Nagging, eating too much, yelling, talking with my mouth full, and gossiping

5 things I would never wear: Gold lam̩ anything, socks with sandals, red lipstick, spandex shorts and after 3 kids Рa bikini

5 pet peeves: Slow/crazy drivers, whiny kids, when someone talks to me in person while I’m talking on the phone, slurping, and nose picking

5 things I like to do: Crossword puzzles, watch rom-coms, sleep in, read celebrity gossip online and blog

5 favorite TV shows: Grey's Anatomy, Any Law and Order, So You Think You Can Dance, Scrubs, and Ellen

5 famous people I would like to meet: Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, David Beckham, Ellen Degeneres and Adam Levine

5 People That I Tag..... Kika, Nesa, Megan, Angie, and Rhianna

Tag #2 (I did this a while back, but I'll repost it for my new readers!)

MY HUSBAND....

What is his name? Marc James Blaser

How long have you been together? Married for 3 years on April 8th, 2008

How long did you date? We dated for 2 years before we got married

How old is he? Marc turns the big 3-0 this year!!

Who eats more? Marc. Especially now that I am on a diet…

Who said I love you first? Marc! But I felt it first! :)

Who is taller? Marc wins again

Who can sing better? Depends....Marc sings much better in front of people. I sing like a rock star in the shower

Who is smarter? I'm the gangsta with the street smarts. Marc is the college graduate computer whiz. So our kids will make good grades without getting beat up in school!

Who does the laundry? Me. I’m really, really great at washing/drying the laundry. Not so hot at the actual folding and putting away…

Who pays the bills? It's a team effort. We had our own bills when we got married and never really changed the way we do things...

Who sleeps in the right side? Marc sleeps on the right looking at the bed

Who mows the lawn? Marc. He's quite the home owner!

Who cooks dinner? I do, most of the time. Sometimes I'm just too lazy. Marc is great at steaks and burgers though.

Who drives? Marc. I feel like I'm in Driver's Ed again when I drive with Marc in the car. But I’m still grateful he does drive all the time! :)

Who is more stubborn? We are both equally stubborn but also equally giving. We are a good team.

Who kissed who first? Marc kissed me first….although I coerced him into it.

Who asked who out first? I asked out Marc! That was a first for me - I NEVER asked out guys. However, Marc didn't realize that's what I was doing because I had him bring some friends and he asked out the waitress while we were at dinner. We must really have been meant to be!

Who proposed? Marc did at Temple Square on December 1st, 2004. He was so nervous that his voice was shaking! It was adorable.

Who has more friends? Marc has more friends that are close by.

Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. I can cry on demand and I do 10-15 times a day.

Who has more siblings? Marc - family of 6 kids, I have 2 brothers.

Who wears the pants? We both enjoy a nice pair of slacks. (A quote from Anchorman for those of you who think I've lost my mind)

1 comments:

Amy Jensen said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny about the first date story!! I can honestly say I have never heard it before. I am glad to see you have finally got caught up on your blog, I missed ya!! Seven Peaks on Friday????