Friday, June 06, 2008

Flashback Friday - The Spider Dance




When my Mama and Papa (my Mom's Mom and Dad) would come to visit when I was little, I used to anxiously wait for the second Papa would say "Why don't you warm up your fingers Cammi?" I loved playing the piano for him. I would practice and practice for weeks before they came because I wanted to make sure all of my songs were perfect. When I was 8, I learned a song called "The Spider Dance". After I told Papa the name of the song and started to play, Papa began to dance around! I thought it was hilarious. It quickly became a tradition. I would always play the Spider Dance for him, no matter how much more advanced I got. And he would always dance.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a cute story about your grandpa. I might have to still your idea about "flashback fridays". Its a cute idea!

Jason and Nesa said...

too cute! you are soo tan in your pictures!!