Friday, June 20, 2008

SYTYCD Week 1 & 2

So You Think You Can Dance is great this season! I think there is more of a competition going on this time around instead of just a few stand out dancers.

Week 1



My favorite couple so far would have to be Joshua and Katee. I loved their dance to "No Air".





I was sad they kicked off Ravyen and Jamie in week 1. I really liked them too. I loved Tabitha and Napoleon's choreography for their dance to "American Boy". They also did "No Air", so I guess I just like their Hip Hop style.





Week 2





Joshua and Katee win my vote again. I love Tyce Diorio's Broadway choreography. It's so quirky.



I don't care that Marquis' solo was all tricks - he did them so well! I was a little shocked he was kicked off because he was one of the best dancers. He has incredible control of his body.



Good riddance to Susie.... blah.

1 comments:

Sally said...

Um, amen to that. I think she looks like the kind of teacher who would sleep with her students. :) My current fave is Twitchington. I agree with your Marquis comments. My impression was that he was hitting it so hard during his 30 seconds, and that he tried to just pack it in and show them everything he could do. I thought they would compliment him on that, and love it, so I was shocked. He was great, although his eyes seem to look in two different directions.