Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm Way Behind....

on my posts. I wanted to post about SYTYCD on Wednesday after I watched the show but now it's Monday. You can see how well that went. So here is my recap anyway. Wish me better luck for this week!!

I loved most all of the dances for one reason or another...

Twitchington = LOVED IT! But Kherington has too sweet of a face to really do "Hip Hop".



Courtney and Gev = Courtney gets the award for best outfit of the night! I wasn't a fan of the music choice though.



Comfort and Chris = way below the mark this week. I was glad that Chris left. He should have gone 2 weeks ago instead of Marquis. I did think Tyce's choreography was interesting. Who else would have imagined a Jazz number to a Marilyn Manson song??





Jessica and Will = I'm not sure how I felt about it. I thought they talked Jessica up too much in the video prior the dance. Not really a big fan of Disco either.

Kourtni and Matt = I'm ready for Kourtni to go... I thought she would be gone instead of Chelsea. Meh.

Chelsea and Thayne = I thought the song choice hurt them. You Can't Hurry Love for the quickstep?? Hmmmmm....

Chelsie and Mark = Surprisingly, I had mixed feelings about this one. I thought that Chelsie and Mark both danced really well, but I felt like Tabitha and Napoleon were trying to duplicate "No Air" and didn't quite make it. Was it just me?





Katee and Joshua = Joshua can shake it for a b-boy! He put those pants to work :)





It seems to me like the couples who have the most chemistry are going to make it to the end.... This week should be good!!

2 comments:

Megan C. said...

I finally watched last week's SYTYCD (we've been gone for a long time) and I would have to say that Chelsie and Mark's was my favorite.

Kika VilaNova said...

girl, I LOVE this show! love it! my schedule goes around it!! it's so fun!! :)