Monday, September 08, 2008

Welcome Back Hubby

Marc went to Seattle this weekend for the BYU game...even though he left on Thursday and didn't return until today! Hmmm ;) But he had a blast hanging with his brothers and friends. It looks like they had a great boys weekend. Thank you Paige for taking care of all those grown men in your house!! I'm sure glad I didn't have to go to the Air Museum (twice)! I'm also glad to have Marc back. I can finally quit sleeping with the bat next to the bed.






Chloe was especially happy to receive a Minnie Mouse doll upon Marc's arrival!



I realize Marc isn't in any of these pictures. Jocelyn, Rhianna, or Paige - any of you have pictures from your husband with my husband in them????

3 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

did you know that my very first byu game was with blaser-razor and his friends and he patiently explained every single call and rule to me? so thanks to the great Marco I can now watch football and not be bored :)

hugs!!

Paige said...

I hardly saw the guys actually. They were gone all day Friday and Saturday and they refused to eat anything from our house unless they bought it themselves from Safeway. We finally fed them on Sunday when they were out of money.

I think I only have a picture of the back of Marc's head. And that picture that you posted of me is one of those that I look at and think, "really, I was going around town looking like that?" oh well.

Angela said...

Hey Cammi, it's me Angela (Angie). Just was thinking about you this morning and wondered if you had a blog. It is nice to see ya and your cute family. Guess you'll be going private soon. Well, it was nice to catch a glance before you left. Cute kids.