Monday, September 08, 2008

Steamers Are A Girls Best Friend

Diamonds...nah. They just look pretty. But steamers... I wish I could wear one on my finger so I could have it all the time! Meet my new best friend, Sharky.



He makes the inside of my microwave look like this:



How long did it take? 1 minute and 12 seconds. That's right! All I had to do - spray the inside with the steamer and wipe it out with a rag. And I sprayed it twice for good measure. There are so many other tricks Sharky can do too - windows, showers, tubs, tile... Sparkling clean house, here I come!!

7 comments:

Lateshia said...

AHHHHH!!!! I have wanted one of those for so long...but never knew what it was called! Where did you get it??? I NEED! I NEED!

Carola said...

I need one of those too! Let me know where you got it. I am planning on going to dinner when Nesa comes...I just don't know when she's coming, I know it's this month sometimes. Let me know for sure.

Summer said...

OOOOOOOOOO!!! Must. Buy. One.

Amy Jensen said...

I want one, Devin would think he died and went to heaven!

Paige said...

Oooo! I've seen that on tv and wanted to get it and now I just might have to buy one. Our microwave is gross and I so don't want to clean it.

Lavi said...

GIVE ME UR STEAMER!!! hahaha I want one so I can steam clean my whole house!! hahaha Yes you are right I am still up to no g'd :) but loving every minute of it! hahahaha haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!! Maybe we need to have a mini reunion whenever Nesa touches down here again!!!

Cammi said...

I looked all over the place for one in a store and I couldn't find one. You have to get it online - Amazon this same model (and a bunch of others).