Thursday, September 04, 2008

Happy Week Long Birthday To Me

We started the birthday celebration on Friday the 29th. Marc kidnapped me and took me to SLC for the night. It was great! Dinner at my favorite Mac Grill downtown, with dessert. Followed by My Best Friend's Wedding on TBS, uninterrupted by screaming children. Oh yeah.


Saturday morning, we had our Fantasy Football draft. I had the 6th pick...blah. I hate being right in the middle. It all starts tonight - WAS@ NYG. Go Chris Cooley. My team looks ok. Actually, my team looks great! I mean, c'mon:


Reggie, make it a good year Baby. And if you don't have a great year, just take off your shirt please. Here we are on our date Saturday night:


Sunday was the big day and it was the busiest birthday I've ever had. I went visiting teaching at 10 (yes, I realize I didn't have to wait until the last day of the month...), and then my visiting teachers came over at 11. I received a double birthday present from the church at 12 - Marc was called as the Young Men's President and I was called as the Assistant Primary Secretary. Hooray! :) Church from 1-4, followed by birthday dinner at my Mom's house. Whew!! It was a crazy day. Everyone also let me play Rock Band until I was tired of it. Which takes a really long time.

I got a sweet present from Marc - a 8G memory card for my BlackBerry. So now I can shoot video, store over 200 pictures and have all the music my little heart desires on my phone all the time. I LOVE IT!! Look at how small it is:


Monday I went to lunch with my Mom and Bros. It's been a long time since we've been able to go out with just the kids.


It was so fun. Ryan does NOT like sushi. Just check out this face.


I, however, love it! Which would be why we went to Happy Sumo again last night. Thanks Amy for getting us all together!



It was a great birthday everyone. Thanks for sharing it with me!

7 comments:

Lateshia said...

Awww yeah!! Sounds like you had a spactacular birthday!!!

Marc said...

Wow, Reggie makes you look so tall!

Summer said...

Wow, Ryan isn't a little 7 year old anymore! Happy birthday!

Nesa said...

Happy Birthday Girly! Love ya!

Amy Jensen said...

Sad! I feel bad that we went to Happy Sumo then...I guess I didn't know that you had already gone on Monday! It sure was fun and I am glad that you had a great birthday weekend as well.

Cammi said...

There. I fixed it so I don't look like the guy on Beetlejuice.... You're just jealous honey!! :)

Loni said...

Hey Cammi! I'm glad you had so much fun for your birthday. It still trips me out that my lil bro just turned 18, but man, I haven't seen Ryan since he was probably 10! Geez!