Saturday, September 06, 2008

Making the Leap

Hi Everyone! I've been working on a new blog for all the random posts I make that are not related to my family news. It's almost ready so I'm going to make this blog private on September 15th. If you would like me to add you to the list of viewers, please email me at hoku31ATgmailDOTcom. (Please note - you should enter the @ sign and a . where the words are in my email address. I'm trying to ward off spam!) You are also welcome to leave a comment with your email address. This blog will be dedicated to my personal and Blaser family news.

If you are one of my new SocialSpark or Mommy Community Blogging friends or you just want to continue reading about all of my other life ramblings, I'll be posting the URL of my new website shortly so you can check it out and add it to your blogroll!

7 comments:

Nesa said...

hey cam-
you know i want to be added! i love reading your stuff =)

Shyla said...

make sure you add us. jslars@gmail.com

Kristen Miner said...

Hey Cammi, I would love to continuing watching your family grow up. (snowman84664@yahoo.com)

Jenny said...

hey Cammi! Please add me to your list!

jeno19ATgmailDOTcom

Paige said...

me too.

Susie said...

and me

Sally said...

me too :)