Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Incredibly Graceful

I'm sure that's how everyone I know would first describe me...incredibly graceful. Ha!

We went ice skating last night for Family Home Evening. Lila was too scared to let go of the wall for the first lap (which took us 20 minutes...). Right as we finally made it around, she let go and THUMP. She was done for the night. Here she is being sad with Daddy.



But could I be content with leaving?? Nope, I wanted my monies worth. I had to make a fool of myself by being an ice skater wearing hockey skates. I was just trying to make Lila feel better... I'm sure I was entertaining to those around me as well.

2 comments:

Paige said...

That was great. I love Marc's loud laugh in the speaker. You're so cute Cammi!

Jo Lynn said...

That was awesome, way a go Cammi! I love the hockey skates and you were being an example to your daughter that you get back up after you fall....LOL