Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I already have a very stubborn boy. It doesn't look like I will have a baby anytime soon. Unfortunately, this is also the most uncomfortable pregnancy I have had! I now know what it will feel like to be an arthritic 90 year old and I look forward to taking advantage of my youth as soon as I have this baby!!! My "official" due date is March 25th but my scheduled induction date is not until April 2nd. So... keep your fingers crossed that I have him sometime this month! Why have I been so hopeful that I may have a baby soon - up until now? (TMI warning) I have been dilated to a 3.5 and completely effaced for over 3 weeks now. Sigh.... No contractions. Double sigh....

2 comments:

Shyla said...

Goodluck Cammi. I really feel for you. Maybe he will change his mind and decide to come sooner than later. Keep us posted!

Paige said...

I am soo soooo sorry! That is such an awful place to be. I hope he decides to come soon.