Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Goodbye

I have spent a large majority of the last 6 1/2 years of my life at Henry Schein, formally known as Dentrix. Wow....6 1/2 years! I was still 18 when they first hired me as a front desk receptionist. All of my major life changes so far have been shared with those I worked with - my first roommate was my co-worker, I found the love of my life there, got married, had 2 (almost 3) kids and I have grown up more than I thought was possible! I made some great friends I will continue to keep in touch with as well. It feels strange to leave my work with Henry Schein behind, but I'm definitely not lacking things to do! I'm excited to move on to a new stage in my life. Thanks for the memories everyone!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh Cammi, it's gotta be bitter sweet. Well I am so happy for you and your little family and am excited for little one to come. You better keep in touch!!

Paige said...

That is a hard thing for you to let go of -- so many changes for you in the next month. I hope that it feels like you get a nice little break before that baby comes.

Jenny said...

Cammi!! We will definatly miss you!

Papa EK said...

I am very proud of you, bebe. That is so unreal that time has passed so quickly... you have done well. I remember when I took you on "adventures" into the world on the back of a bicycle when you were a very little girl... makes me sad but glad and blessed. You are a great daughter and I love you very much. Thanks for all the blessings you have brought into my life as a Dad.