Friday, May 16, 2008

Sesame Street

I used to love Sesame Street when I was little. I remember watching it all the time and I remember quite a few of the songs and skits still. Who can forget Teeny Little Super Guy, the "People In Your Neighborhood" song, and C is for Cookie? Classics. A couple of nights ago, Max decided to pull an all nighter and we were up from 1:30-4. That's when I rediscovered Sesame Street! Why is it not on during the day while my kids are up??? All this time they've been watching crap like Yo Gabba Gabba... I set my DVR to record Sesame Street every day so they can watch it in the mornings. It's even entertaining for me because I get to watch the old clips I used to love and I now actually get the "adult" humor hidden in each skit. They even had an episode of A's Anatomy on today - it was hilarious!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Be sure to let me know when they do the Ladybug Picnic for the number 12--I'll be over to watch that one! Sesame Street is timeless--I'll have to tell you the story of Troy and Sesame Street when he was 2. We love Sesame Street even now!

megs said...

Teeny Little Super Guy?! I always sing that song... everyone thinks I'm crazy! I'm glad I'm not alone. : )