Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Audacity

I'm not usually one to talk politics, but after seeing this video I felt it was important to post it for everyone to see. Do we really want a president who refuses to put his hand over his heart during the national anthem or wear an American flag pin? A man who is willing to lift the ban on meeting with terrorist leaders and wants to sit down with them to talk face to face? I don't..... The list goes on and on. The video is 10 minutes long, but take the time to watch the entire thing. It's eye opening.

2 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

Cammi,
that video had no sound to me, can you send me a link? Is it on youtube?
I also have a list about Obama... I mean, his pastor for over 15 years in Anti-American for crying out loud! Are people blind?

anyway, I want to watch the video! :)

hugs!

Cammi said...

Hi Kika - here is the link. http://www.eyeblast.tv/Public/Video.aspx?rsrcID=2036

See you Saturday!