Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lila's Preschool Graduation







I can't believe what a big deal they make out of everything these days.... I don't remember doing anything like this when I left preschool! They sang songs about all of the things they learned - days of the week, months of the year, the planets, "Leo the Lion", the "splish-splash" dance and lots more! They also received a certificate and a trophy because they also did gymnastics. Lila was cute and I'm proud of her for the work she did in class. She's going to be my overachiever! Lila made some good friends during the year. She will miss seeing them. The little boy in the last picture is Tiago. I think he is Lila's first "crush", but she won't admit to it! :)

1 comments:

Shyla said...

I can't believe they will be in Kindergarten this fall. They are growing up too fast.