Friday, May 30, 2008

Flashback Friday

I've been working on scanning all of my old pictures, so I thought it would be fun to start doing Flashback Friday (like a few other blogs I've seen) and sharing some of my old memories.


Nes - remember when we took off to California on a whim and ended up staying for a week? We were crazy...but it was one of the funnest times I've had! What were we thinking packing shorts and tank tops in December??? I can't believe we made it from LA to Vegas in time for the New Year - and we even got a parking space!!! By the time we got home, I was SO tired I think I slept for a whole day.


Top of the Stratosphere

Huntington Beach






Madame Tussaud's wax museum was so much fun!!!






Universal Studios

.
Marilyn!



Happy New Year from the Vegas Strip!

3 comments:

Shyla said...

You look so young. Can you believe you are married with 3 kids now!

Jason and Nesa said...

Oh my gosh! I remember that trip, how could i forget?! It too was one of the best trips I have been on, and wow...we were so young (18 years old?). Do you also remember getting a ticket on the way back, you definately had a few choice words about that, lol.

I like the flashback friday idea, I think I am going to copy you =D

love ya!

Unknown said...

What a good idea! Those are way fun pictures.