Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We've had a great week of Christmas celebrations! Sunday night, we celebrated at the Blaser home. Chad started the night off right by proposing to Angie the second they walked through the door. Everyone scrambled for their cameras, so that's the reason for the fuzzy picture.



We enjoyed a delicious dinner, good company, talent show/story time and a gift exchange. I got a gift certificate to get a pedicure at Remedez from Sally. Thanks Sal! Of course, she probably thinks I didn't like the gift since she kindly asked if she could rub my feet earlier and I said no because I have a "feet thing". It's really just a feet thing for people that I know. I'm thrilled to let people I don't know rub my feet. Strange...I know. The grandkids got new pj's from Grandma B. They look so cute!



Christmas Eve we slept over at the Kepo'o home. Thanks Ryan for letting us commandeer your room! We ate yummy dinner, played games, and watched a movie then went to bed so Santa could visit. Luckily, the kids slept in until 8 AM. Then we dug into presents! Lila was incredibly spoiled...
After present opening, we ate a LARGE breakfast. It was great. Mom surprised everyone with a late gift - Rock Band for the XBox. We had a great time rocking out together. Mom, Chloe and I stayed in our pj's all day. Thanks to both of our families for making our Christmas such a great one!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Cammi, you always share such fun things--thank you!

Sally said...

You're very welcome. I knew you would like it--no worries. I also love the video of Chloe singing along to Alicia. The girls have watched it maybe 15 times now!