Sunday, December 09, 2007

Just A Mom Story

I took Lila to the Dr a couple of days ago and was a little flustered upon arrival. We had been running errands all day and I felt like we hadn't had a second to take a breath. The receptionist looked at me with a little smirk on her face when I checked in, but I thought maybe she had been talking about something funny before I got there. Well, once I collected all my stuff and sat down, I felt a little heaviness on the side of my head. I looked in my hair and found a binky wrapped up in there! Would you have told me if you noticed a binky in my hair?? Sheesh!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is too funny! hahaha I don't know if I would have said anything either.

Paige said...

That's hilarious. I would have told you. I'm a strong believer in telling people things like that. That is pretty funny that it took you so long to notice a pacifier.