Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Especially if you're pregnant. Why? Chocolate, candy, salt, salt covered chocolate, chocolate covered candy....it's everywhere! And I'm fully taking advantage of my situation. Expect to see me on the Biggest Loser next year.

I love peppermint and every December, Tootsie Roll makes a Candy Cane Tootsie Pop - candy cane on the outside, tootsie roll on the inside. Yum! I like to eat them while I'm drinking a big cup of hot chocolate and let them melt into my drink. The stock boy was unpacking the shipment of suckers yesterday while I was at the grocery store and I took the stack of bags he was holding off of his hands. He looked at me like I was crazy. I passed a large display of "Limited Edition" Peppermint ice cream from Dreyer's and I couldn't resist....full of fat, full of flavor!

I also bought the new scent of Bath and Body Works oil for my oil warmer - Twisted Peppermint. It smells like a mix between cotton candy and candy cane. Having my house constantly smell like that probably doesn't help my sweet tooth. Oh well.

Happy Holidays!


3 comments:

The Andersons said...

hahaah I hear ya! this is going to be the best Christmas ever! and I'll probably be on the biggest looser after I have my baby too.... but while it lasts I will also take advantage of it my friend! why not!? if we have to be pregnant we are gonna get goodies for it!

Rhianna said...

That's awesome...I loved everything about your post...geez, I wish I was pregnant ... actually, maybe not:)

Lynne said...

I love it Cammi! But what's the excuse for those of us who are not pregnant?