Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Top Albums

I stole this idea from Megan Coffman... Thanks Meg! :) You pick and list your top albums from 1990 - present. I told Megan that I could probably list my favorite albums starting with 1985, but I won't!! I could also probably list 3 or 4 albums for each year. I love music - I couldn't function without it. I have a sweet set up at home too. Marc installed an "under the cabinet" CD player for me last year for Mother's Day. It's actually a huge 5 disc CD player and the tower sits under the cabinet, but the speakers are on top of the fridge. My iPod is connected to it, so I listen to music all day while I'm cleaning or making dinner. Anyway...here are my picks. I don't know if they would be my picks today for the best album for the year, but it's definitely what I was listening to at the time.

1990 - New Kids On The Block, Step By Step



1991 - Janet Jackson, Rhythm Nation



1992 - En Vogue - Funky Divas
1993 - Boyz II Men , Cooleyhighharmony


1994 - Janet Jackson, janet.



1995 - TLC, CrazySexyCool



1996 - Alanis Morissette, Jagged Little Pill



1997 - Diddy, No Way Out



1998 - K-Ci & Jojo, Love Always


Honorary pick goes to Def Leppard, Greatest Hits because I listened to it so much even though it came out in 1995...



1999 - Usher, My Way



2000 - Jennifer Lopez, J. Lo



2001 - Alicia Keys, Songs in A Minor



2002 - Justin Timberlake, Justified



2003 - Britney Spears, In The Zone



2004 - Maroon 5, Songs About Jane

2005 - Black Eyed Peas, Monkey Business



2006 - Nelly Furtado, Loose



2007 - Fergie, The Dutchess


2008 - Still to be determined... :)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh goodness...Cammi, you and I have a lot of the same choice of music! Love the old school TLC.."hat to da back", NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, "PLease don't go GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRL!!", BOYZ to MEN, "Motownphilly" and all the others, very good stuff!!! hahahhaha

Megan C. said...

Love it! I'm so glad you had as much fun as I did! We listened to so much of the same stuff!

Paige said...

That is a cool list. I'll have to try some of it since I am such a music lame-o.

Susie said...

I wanted all of you to know that Cammi tried to cancel her baptism when she was 8 because New Kids on the Block were in Salt Lake doing a concert! We didn't let her- she was so mad at us!! :) She has always loved music- all music!