Monday, April 28, 2008

The Graduate



Marc "officially" graduated on Friday. It was so great to watch him walk - I'm so proud of him! Lila was also feeling proud. During the ceremony she said "I have tears. But I think they are happy tears!" She's such a cute, sensitive girl.

I haven't quite gotten a hold of the mother of 3 thing yet. I made a wrong decision in thinking I was prepared to walk across the UVSC parking lot alone with my kids. I had Max in his carrier, Chloe on her monkey "leash" (don't judge me...) and Lila walking. It took us almost an hour to go from one end of the parking lot to the other. I also had 2 people stop me and ask me if I was ok.... I won't be doing that again! The blossoms on all the trees were pretty though!!











3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Marc!!! and also congratulations Cammi for making the trek across the parking lot.. talk about a task! :)

Shyla said...

I know the feeling Cammi. I have discovered not to go anywhere without strapping Kie and Mylie in a stroller!

Shyla said...

Oh and Congrats to Marc!