Saturday, April 19, 2008

Aging Gracefully? Nope!

I used to think I would decide to age gracefully when it was my time. I quickly figured out this will not be the case after all. While I was drying my hair, I noticed a stubborn hair that kept popping straight up. Upon further inspection, I found that it was (gasp!) gray!!! I yanked it out of my head and frantically started combing through my hair to find any other offenders. I didn't find any. But I realized the top 2 inches of it was brown and the bottom was gray. Is that normal? I've never seen a “Nice and Easy” commercial where a gray haired person was talking about the dreaded day their hair turned brown.... Could it be hormones? Stress?

2 comments:

Sally said...

Welcome to my world, Cammi, welcome to my world.

larrasheppard said...

Okay, I just have to laugh because the same thing happened to me about three months ago. Beware there will be more and as a stylist I can say that they do just turn grey one day wether we like it or not.