Friday, August 03, 2007

SJP

I am a fan of Sarah Jessica Parker. I'm also a huge fan of (and still watch) SATC - even though it is extremely naughty. I was watching TV tonight and saw the commercial for Covet, her new perfume. I was surprised by it at first; but after rewinding the DVR and watching it 4 times then searching online for a website for the perfume, I realized her marketing scheme is pure genious. Her crazy eyes at the end draw you in. It was also very Carrie-esque the way she kicked in a window wearing Christian Louboutin shoes (the Manolo's of today). Always fashionable. Love it!


Update: I found the commercial on YouTube!

1 comments:

Sally said...

Yea, she has a new perfume! I have Lovely, and it's my favorite of my perfumes. I expect to like this one, too. I haven't seen a commercial though. Where can you buy it?