Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Wise Cracker Knew....

We stopped at Panda Express on our way home from the cabin a couple of weeks ago and Lila was introduced to fortune cookies. Her fortune said "Try something new". When Marc asked her what she was going to try, she thoughtfully said "Pepsi!" (Which we didn't let her try)

Today I finally convinced her to try a PBJ sandwich. She doesn't like the way PB looks.... When she took her first bite she said "Remember at Handa Mapress? My wise cracker knew that I would try something new!" She cracks me up!

PS - this is my first attempt at blogging on my BlackBerry, so I apologize if there is something weird about this post!

2 comments:

Sally said...

That made me hungry for Handa Mapress. Cute Lila! I also don't like PBandJ. Too gooey and I hate how it sticks to the top of my mouth with its cloying stickiness. I feel a new connection with Lila.

Megan C. said...

Lila is too funny! What will the wise cracker predict next?