Monday, August 13, 2007

My Week Away


I left Marc alone with the girls last week for 5 days while I went to my company's annual National Sales Meeting in Orlando. It was the longest I've ever been away from Chloe - I left on Tuesday and returned on Sunday. It was a LONG work week. Boy am I glad to be home. Getting up at 5 AM EST (3 MST) really wore me down. I turned into a zombie yesterday after I got home. Thank you Marc for giving me one more day off - I slept for 11 hours! I won't blog about the meeting in order to stay in compliance with the company's Blog policy :) But I will tell you that Marc did an amazing job while I was gone. He took the girls to 7-Peaks one day and brought them home happy and sunburn free! It looks like they had a blast. Chloe is now officially a Daddy's Girl. I always knew that was the case since her first word was Da-da...... I'm so lucky to have such a great family!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

That is the cutest picture of Chloe posin'! I love it. She is so adorable.

Paige said...

Somehow they survived without you but I'm sure they wouldn't have lasted much longer.

Lynne said...

So not only do I have the cutest grandkids ever, but what an incredible son!