Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our New Home

I'm really starting to feel like our new house is our home. I like the neighborhood (even though I'm anxious for the construction to end) and the ward is really nice too. Marc is a great scout leader - he's the 2nd counselor in the Young Men's Presidency and I get to do Achievement Days with the 8 & 9 years old girls. Here are some pictures of our house:










Our house is still pretty much in the country. Lila likes to look at the horses across the street from her bedroom window at night. That is one of her best "bedtime stalling" techniques..."Look at the horse-y Mom!" :)

Lila's new best friend lives next door to us. Her name is Madison. It's a wonder that they are friends because they sure fight just as much as they play! (Chloe was kicking up a storm when I took this picture - I'll have a take another one and post it later)



You don't realize all of the things you have to buy when you own a home....like a lawn mower. My wonderfully resourceful husband managed to buy a brand new lawn mower for $120!!! Way to go honey! As you can see, he has already put it to good use.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Your house looks so nice. I'm glad you are feeling happy there. And how lucky is that for Leila to have a friend next door?

Lynne said...

You all seem to fit so nicely there, Cammi. I'm happy for you!