Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!

Marc and I had a little get-away for Memorial Day (thanks Mom!) We left for Wendover on Sunday afternoon. We didn't come back millionaires....but we still had a good time. The highlight of the night for me was peacefully sitting in the hot tub :)

After leaving Wendover on Monday morning, we went to Salt Lake and were able to go to the Jazz game last night. Even though we lost, it was still so much fun! There were so many people there. You could feel the excitement in the air. There were even people who brought couches to watch the game on the big screen outside.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We were there a couple of hours early, so we were able to get next to the court and
watch the teams warm up. I can't believe how big the players really are. It's hard to imagine how tall they are until you are standing right next to them.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I caught eyes with Tony Parker. Probably because I was the only person sitting next to the court while they were warming up and he didn't have anyone else to look at, but who cares!!! Eva Longoria was also at the game. We didn't really get close enough to her to get a good look, but Marc did get a picture of her from a-far. I put a red circle around her. You can't really tell it's her, but it is :) She had an usher sitting in the aisle in front of her row the whole game.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We did see one more celebrity, but I don't personally like him very much. Steven A. Smith was doing an interview court side before the game started. I wish that it was Dan Patrick we saw up close instead. Unfortunately, Dan was up in his ESPN luxury suite.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We had good seats. Even though we were in the upper bowl, we were in the front row and had a clear view of the court. It was SO loud!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love my bam bams - those are the little plastic balloon things they give you at the door. I banged them together the whole game. I'm pretty sure the guy sitting next to me was ready to take them away and hit me over the head with them.



The aftermath outside was really bad. I couldn't believe all the garbage people left everywhere. The lighting in the picture is really bad and it's fuzzy, but you get the point.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I was extremely tired by the time I got home. I'm sure you can tell that I had a great time!

2 comments:

Marc said...

I love your face when you are banging your bam bams! So cute!

Paige said...

Looks like so much fun! How nice to have time away together.