Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I hope all the Mother's out there had as great of a day as I did. We decided to start celebrating early by going to Trafalga and taking Lila minature golfing for the first time. (Every time we passed Trafalga on the freeway, Lila would scream "TRAFALLLLGGGAA!" Hopefully that will stop now)
Lila got the hang of it by the end of the game. In fact, she beat both Marc and I on the 13th hole by making a hole in 2. Marc still won the game with 3 hole-in-one's. After golfing, Marc and Lila took a ride on the slick track. No one was waiting for a turn so the teenage boy running the cars let them have an extra long turn. Chloe and I sat on the bleachers enjoying the sunshine! We topped off the night by heading to Fuddruckers for a big burger, onion rings and a root beer float. Yum!
Marc got me a sleeping bag for Mother's Day so we can go camping. It will keep me warm in -20 degree weather - hooray! That's just what I need. :) Lila had her first experience with singing in sacrament meeting and she loved it! We spent the rest of the day with both of our moms. It was a great weekend!











0 comments: