Thursday, January 03, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

MY HUSBAND....

What is his name?
Marc James Blaser

How long have you been together?
Married for 3 years on April 8th, 2008.

How long did you date?
We dated for 2 years before we got married.

How old is he?
Marc turns the big 3-0 this year!!

Who eats more?
Marc. Although depending on my mood and stage of pregnancy, I can hold my own.

Who said I love you first?
I can't really remember...isn't that horrible?? But my gut tells me it was Marc. I just can't remember where we were :( All that matters is that we tell each other "I Love You" at least 20 times a day now!

UPDATE - Marc reminded me of our first "I love you" and it was him that said it first. Isn't he sweet?? I love you hon!

Who is taller?
Marc wins again - thank goodness.

Who can sing better?
Depends....Marc sings much better in front of people. I sing like a rock star in the shower.

Who is smarter?
I'm the gangsta with the street smarts. Marc is the college graduate computer whiz. So our kids will make good grades without getting beat up in school!

Who does the laundry?
Me. But Marc really helps me out a lot. We have laundry folding parties a couple of times a week and we get through the mountain together. My goal is for Marc to not have to fold any more laundry once I stop working.

Who pays the bills?
It's a team effort. We had our own bills when we got married and never really changed the way we do things...

Who sleeps in the right side?
Looking at the bed or lying in the bed? Marc sleeps on the right looking at the bed; I sleep on the right lying in the bed!

Who mows the lawn?
Marc. He's quite the home owner!

Who cooks dinner?
I do, most of the time. Sometimes I'm just too lazy. Marc is great at steaks and burgers though.

Who drives?
Marc. I feel like I'm in Driver's Ed again when I drive with Marc in the car. But I’m still grateful he does drive all the time! :)

Who is more stubborn?
We are both equally stubborn but also equally giving. We are a good team.

Who kissed who first?
Marc kissed me first….although I coerced him into it.

Who asked who out first?
I asked out Marc! That was a first for me - I NEVER asked out guys. However, Marc didn't realize that's what I was doing because I had him bring some friends and he asked out the waitress while we were at dinner. We must really have been meant to be!

Who proposed?
Marc did at Temple Square on December 1st, 2004. He was so nervous that his voice was shaking! It was adorable.

Who has more friends?
Marc has more friends that are close by. My good friends are far away.... Love ya Ra and Nesa!

Who is more sensitive?
Definitely me, the pregnant “ball of hormones”. I can cry on demand and I do 10-15 times a day... (During Ellen, any Johnson's baby commercial, when Chloe says Ma Ma, the list goes on) But I can't complain because Marc is very sensitive to me. He knows how to spoil me.

Who has more siblings?
Marc - family of 6 kids, I have 2 brothers.

Who wears the pants?
We both enjoy a nice pair of slacks. (A quote from Anchorman for those of you who think I've lost my mind)

I tag Maqueca, Megan and Kristi!

1 comments:

Lynne said...

That's so cute, Cammi. I think I might have guessed right on some of those. I'm so glad you and Marc are together--you are more than good for him! Love you!