Friday, November 16, 2007

Dance, Dance....

Last night I had my final dance class along with our "recital". It was so fun to take a dance class again - even though my body rolls look more like body slides and my high kicks are very, very low kicks with my big belly. I almost made it through the last 8 weeks without falling down...I biffed it last night :( But I wasn't hurt, just embarrassed!

My loving husband came to support me with roses in hand (yes, again!). He made me feel good about bumbling my way through the dance. Maybe next year I can impress him with real leaps and turns!

1 comments:

Marc said...

But I forgot the camera!!!
Cammi was awesome! It was very clear that she was the teacher's favorite. Is it wrong for me to hope that that's the last time my son is "body rolling" and "leaping" on the dance floor?
I love you babe!