Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's a....


BOY!

We found out today we are expecting a boy to join our family in March. If there is ever an appropriate time to send out a picture of your child's private parts - I guess this is it! :) We currently have enough estrogen floating around our house so we are happy to have another male joining Marc. More importantly, he is healthy and right on track for his developmental age. He was also very, very squirmy the entire ultrasound. It looks like we have another wiggly one on our hands! For Halloween, he dressed up as a skeleton. We are very excited to have been blessed with another child to add to our quickly growing family and can't wait to see him!

8 comments:

Susie said...

He dressed up as a skeleton! That is so great- I love your humor...and I love that we are adding another boy to the family. Awesome....:)

Susie said...

He dressed up as a skeleton! That is so great- I love your humor...and I love that we are adding another boy to the family. Awesome....:)

Lynne said...

Knowing the size of his daddy, I guess he won't be skeleton-size for long! I can't wait for Marc-ie Jr.! What a great family you all are!

Sally said...

YEA!!! I was right! Congratulations. I can't wait for JackE to have a cousin kind of his age. You'll just love it Cammi. YEA YEA YEA!

Megan C. said...

Hooray! So excited to hear that a boy will be joining your family!!

Paige said...

That's great news! I'm glad he is healthy.

The Andersons said...

yay thats so fun!!!! we'll have to hook him up with our baby since we are having a girl in march too!! fun!!! ahahah

Mandy said...

CAMMI AND MARC...CONGRATULATIONS!! I am SO happy for you. I didn't even know you were pregnant Cammi. That is SO wonderful. Lila and Chloe will be such great big sisters to there little brother. Keep me posted. That is so exciting. Congratulations again.